Who is Archmage Kreechor to you? This mage is contributing to a war that is flooding the cities in the world of Syrnia, he is helping to disrupt our work and his creatures are trying to kill our citizens.
He is doing all of this while not letting anyone get a clear look at him. It's time to put a face to the name!
He is the Earth based wizard, so use that as a guide in who you are looking for.
- Each player can submit 1 entry of what they believe Archmage Kreechor looks like.
- This is by no means an art contest, if your skills are editing images with photoshop or something similar, that is welcome as long as any image you submit has your own personal touch to it. If you do choose to draw your own image, that is good too!
- Each image should be appropriate for all ages. I know this is a PG 13 game now, but clean images only, they must follow the Syrnian rules.
- Your image is not allowed to let people know who you are. The winners will be announced after the judging.
To start, everyone who enters will get a minor prize as a thank you for their effort and participation. This will be a resource of your choice with the amount varying depending on what you choose.
There will be 2 major prizes.
The first will be the winner chosen by a few players from the community. Players are welcome to submit their name for consideration to be judge, but only if they do not submit an image.
We want 5 judges who will give each picture a score in the order of favourite to least favourite, the one with the most points wins (more information given to the judges after selection).
The next winner will be the mods choice. All active mods will score the images in the same way as the players selected as a judge.
No one will know who submitted what images except me (Actually Bex this time, not REM). So I won't be voting.
Once a winner has been chosen by the 5 judges it will be removed from the selection of images for the mods to judge. This is so both major prizes go to different people to spread the love a little bit.
The major prizes will be a resource or event of your choice. As with the minor prizes, the amount varies based on the resource chosen.
If you choose an event there are a few rules:
- The time given needs to be in game time.
- Events can't be holiday creatures, these creatures are not available to event mods outside the holiday they are linked too.
- Large creatures can't be placed on Remer.
- If you choose an Arch 5 creature, it must be placed in Arch caves 3.
- Puranium ore is not available (for you to choose or for use to send) and neither is Captain Keelhail (as part of the event mod guidelines).
- The amount sent will be 1000 for most, but may depend on event chosen (e.g. if you pick a group fight it will be 1, rare/harder to obtain resources will be lower).
- If you want your event before the current events are finished you need to choose an empty location.
- To book your event, send a ticket with the event, location and game time of your choice to Game Info.
- If you sell your event you need to inform game staff via ticket to Game Info once payment is made so we know who to give the event to.
And now for the most important bit:
How do you enter?
Once you have created your masterpiece, upload it on imgur.com, do not use a personal account. Once it is uploaded, copy the link and paste it into a ticket.
The ticket should be sent to the Game info department and have the topic Archmage Kreechor.
All entries will need to be in by 10th July and 05:00 game time so we can start the judging.
Good luck everyone and have fun!
12:21 fraggelmupp[TLO]: cant believe i agree with bex, but she is right!
06:58 Borneo[C.]: Bexy is a rockstar
15:50 Evil Mage[~ADV~]: I am a pretty much useless tool on most days :P